In just 7 months you could be on your way to a new career! ETI offers comprehensive career training Heating,Ventilation,Air Conditional and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Technology and Welding Technology!
ETI was founded in 1973. Since the beginning we have operated under one premise, do what is right for our students. With over 5000 graduates, many of them working in the local Chicago metro, we are on the right path!
At ETI, we take a “Student Centric Hands- on” approach to your education! What that means is we teach to each student in a hands on environment which gives
ETI Students and Alumni enjoy the following:
- Day and Evening classes are available – Fits almost anyone’s schedule
- Hands-on training – you spend up to 70% of your time applying what you learn in a lab setting
- Small class sizes – you get more individualized attention
- Financial Aid for those that qualify – Find out about grants, scholarship’s, and funding you may qualify for
- Career Services assistance for graduates – we assist you with career placement upon graduation
- Ongoing Alumni Assistance – Take advantage of brushing up on your skills, or visiting Career Services for employment assistance
At ETI, each program has a Program Advisory Committee (PAC Members link) make up of employers, and industry and education professionals. Their valued input ensures our students receive training that is relevant, and what employers demand in today’s workforce!
Simply Put, you learn by doing and you learn what employers are looking for NOW!