Whether you are changing careers, or want to improve your career choices, ETI can help you achieve your goals!
ETI has the flexibility and return on investment that makes attending school at ETI one of the smartest decisions you will make.
Below are just some of the reasons graduates chose to attend ETI:
- A friendly and helpful staff that will guide you through the enrollment process. Our staff has helped thousands of students navigate the admissions and financial aid processes. We take the worry out of getting started, and work with you every step of the way
- Hands-on training, our students spend 65% or more of their time learning the techniques and skill sets in a lab setting that will serve them well in their future career
- Flexible class schedules and short term programs. We offer day and evening classes, and you can complete your program in as little as 7 months
- Small classes, and low student to teacher ratios that allow you to get the one-on-one help when you need it
- Industry experienced instructors who know what the “real world” is like and bring that to the classroom and labs everyday
- Partnerships with industry experts who give input on curriculum which allows our students to graduate with the skills needed today
- Graduate Employment Assistance, our Career Services Department has networked with thousands of Chicago land, regional, and national level employers to create a job order system that our graduates access to gain employment opportunities. Simply put, their job is to assist you in enhancing your career search skill set
- Financial Aid and Scholarship programs that will help you invest in you and your future*
- Brush up Training for all graduates. You can return to ETI to brush up on your skills, learn the latest skills, or just practice a technique under the guidance of one of our expert instructors
So what are you waiting for, start your new career today, call ETI School of Skilled Trades to schedule an appointment to tour the school, learn about our programs, and see how we can help you get started now.
To learn more, contact ETI at 1-888-5-SAY-YES, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.